11. Do high-intensity sprint intervals for conditioning. Two examples are 60 cycle sprints of 8 seconds each, 12 seconds rest; or 6 all-out 30-second running sprints on a track, 4 minutes rest.
12. Be as active as possible in your every day life. Move more: Take regular brisk walks during the day, always take the stairs rather than the lift. Park further away in any car park & try doing your own gardening.
13. Do relaxing physical activity. Instead of sitting in front of a pc or TV try yoga, stretching, foam rolling, martial arts, or walking & different forms of mediation.
14. Eliminate processed foods from your diet—simply don’t eat them, or put them into your shopping basket.
15. Eliminate all trans-fats from your diet - foods such as margarine or shortening (any fat that is solid at room temperature and used to make crumbly pastry). They must be removed from your diet. Until next week.... :)