6. Use a longer time under tension to burn more energy and increase postexercise oxygen consumption—try a 4-second eccentric and 1-second concentric phase. For example when performing a squat you spend 4 seconds going down into the squat & 1 second on the phase when you stand back upright.
7. Train to create an anabolic response: i.e. vary the tempo of your exercising regime (see this link http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Blog/tabid/130/EntryId/682/Get-Anabolic-Tempo-Training-Varied-Rest-Intervals.aspx) Increasing growth hormone is the priority because of its significant lipolytic (fat burning) effects.
8. Perform circuit training with little rest between sets for maximal growth hormone response.
9. For gradual fat loss over a longer period, include strength cycles that favor testosterone release with heavier loads [up to 95 percent 1RM (Rep Max)], slightly longer rest (2 to 3 minutes), and lots of sets.
10. Work harder. If you’re not getting results, you ain't working hard enough.
Tune in next week for more of the same.
Hope ya all enjoying the sunny weather!