36. Never eat fructose before workouts because it blunts fat burning and lowers metabolic rate.
37. Avoid milk before workouts because it is very “insulinotropic,” meaning it causes persistently high insulin levels that make you burn less energy.
38. Don’t drink caffeine AFTER workouts - It may raise cortisol at the stage where you need to clear it for the best fat-burning and recovery effect.
39. Eat high-quality protein for breakfast. Avoid cereal and all processed foods.
40. Eliminate all sugar from your diet. It’s way more trouble than it’s worth if you really want to lose fat.
And why not one more bonus tip which most of us will jump at the chance of doing as it involves your bed...
41. Make an effort to get enough sleep. An early-to-bed, early-to-rise sleep pattern has been shown to improve body composition.